- Acceptance; Changes
- From time to time and at our sole discretion, we may amend, change or replace these Terms. All such modifications to the Terms shall become effective upon the posting of the revised Terms or by receipt of notification of a change to the Terms. If you do not agree to the new or different Terms, you should not use or access the Website.
- Content and Ownership
- Ownership. All rights, including any and all copyrightable materials or any other content thereof which is or may be subject to any intellectual property rights under any applicable law, including without limitations any artwork, graphics, images, literary work, source and object code, computer code (including HTML), audio, music, video and other media, designs, animations, interfaces, methods, products, algorithms, data, interactive features and objects, advertising and acquisition tools and methods, inventions, logos, domains, service marks, trade names and other proprietary identifiers, whether or not registered and/or capable of being registered, and any derivations thereof, are exclusively owned by and/or licensed to us (“Proprietary Content”). Please note that in the event that the Proprietary Content is licensed to us, then such content might be subject to additional restrictions by its owners.
- You are hereby prohibited from removing or deleting any and all copyright notices, restrictions and signs indicating proprietary rights of Watergen or its licensors, including copyright mark [©] or trademark [™], and you represent and warrant that you will comply with all applicable laws in this respect.
- No Other Rights. It is hereby clarified that these Terms do not grant any right or interest in or to our intellectual property (or any part thereof), including without limitations, any of our Proprietary Content. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these Terms constitutes an assignment or waiver of any of our property rights under any law.
- Privacy and Data Protection
- Limited Warranties
We make no warranty that the Website or the content will meet your requirements, or will be uninterrupted, continuous, timely, secure, accurate, correct, complete or available; including without limitations, in connection with any errors, bugs, viruses, Trojan horses and/or any other form of malware, server runtime and/or downtime (including any interruption or cessation of any data received and/or otherwise transmitted within the scope of the use of the mobile application), server security measures, content uploaded by other users and/or yourself (including any personal, financial and/or any other information) or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted. However, rest assured that we will do our best in order to create a great and safe user experience.
We do not endorse or approve any content provided by any party than us and disclaim all liability whatsoever thereto. Nothing herein shall derogate from any other limitation of liability prescribed under these Terms.
- Links to Third Parties’ Websites
The Website may provide links to other websites or resources via Hyper-Links; Since Watergen has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Watergen is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any information, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Watergen shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such information, goods or services available on or through any such resource.
- Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WATERGEN INCLUDING ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, SUB-CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER LOSSES (EVEN IF WATERGEN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE AND/OR INFORMATION PROVIDED THEREIN.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Watergen, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, sub-contractors, affiliates, agents and anyone acting on their behalf, at your own expense and immediately after receiving a written notice from Watergen, from and against any damages, loss, costs, expenses and payments, including reasonable attorney’s fees and legal expenses, resulting from any complaint, claim, or demand, arising from or related to your breach of these Terms, or any other terms, rules or regulations applicable to this Website.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed to be invalid, void, illegal or for any reason unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms set forth herein.
- Any content displayed in the Website is provided solely to educate the Users of this Website and provide them with certain information which Watergen makes available through the Website. As mentioned, nothing in such content should be considered, or used as a substitute for, medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Reliance on such content or any portion thereof is solely at Users’ own risk.
- Contact Us. If you have cause to believe any content found in the Website to be in violation of these Terms and/or infringe any 3rd party proprietary rights and/or applicable law, kindly notify us of such content via email to email@example.com, stating the violating content and the nature of violation.
*These Terms were last updated on October 24, 2019.